Wednesday 19 November 1969
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension.
In UK Sugar Sugar by Archies was in the top 5 hits.
Change of Habit, directed by William Graham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The House On The Strand by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1969!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1969 ?
- Rod Mapstone: Australian long jumper (1996 Olympics).
- Erika Alexander: American actress.
- Philippe Adams: Belgian race car driver.
- Ertuğrul Sağlam: Turkish footballer and coach.
- Richard Virenque: Moroccan-French cyclist and sportscaster.
- WENY TV channel 36 in Elmira, New York (ABC) begins broadcasting
- Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the ''Ocean of Storms'') and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- Football player Pele scores his 1,000th goal.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 5th Dimension - Wedding Bell Blues
- The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
- Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
- The Beatles - Come Together
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
- R.B. Greaves - Take A Letter Maria
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - And When I Die
- The Beatles - Something
- The Flying Machine - Smile A Little Smile For Me
- Stevie Wonder - Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 November 1969 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?