Monday 19 November 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Meech and Jamir Miller.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Photograph by Ringo Starr.
In UK Let Me In by The Osmonds was in the top 5 hits.
Westworld, directed by Michael Crichton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The CBS Festival of Lively Arts for Young People.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gotcha or Lemonade Stand.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1973!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1973 ?
- Daniel Meech: Hastings, New Zealand -- Equestrian showjumper (1996 Olympics).
- Jamir Miller: NFL outside linebacker (Arizona Cardinals).
- Savion Glover: American dancer and choreographer.
- Billy Currington: American singer and songwriter.
- Ryukishi07 : Japanese author and illustrator.
- Django Haskins: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Old Ceremony)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
- Carpenters - Top Of The World
- Billy Preston - Space Race
- DeFranco Family - Heartbeat-It's A Lovebeat
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
- Chicago - Just You 'N' Me
- Marie Osmond - Paper Roses
- Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Part 1)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?