Friday 19 November 1976
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart.
In UK If You Leave Me Now by Chicago was in the top 5 hits.
Rocky, directed by John G. Avildsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1976.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1976!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1976 ?
- Petr Sykora: Pizen, Czechoslovakia -- NHL forward (Team Czech Rep, New Jersey Devils).
- Jack Dorsey: Entrepreneur.
- Robin Dunne: Canadian actor producer and screenwriter.
- Jun Shibata: Japanese singer and songwriter.
- Petr Sýkora: Czech ice hockey player.
- Sir Basil Spence: British architect (Born 1907).
- George Harrison releases This Song
- Patty Hearst is freed on $15 million bail
- Jaime Ornelas Camacho takes office as the first President of the Regional Government of Madeira, Portugal.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
- Gordon Lightfoot - The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald
- Bee Gees - Love So Right
- Captain and Tennille - Muskrat Love
- Rick Dees - Disco Duck (Part 1)
- Spinners - The Rubberband Man
- Steve Miller Band - Rock'n Me
- Commodores - Just To Be Close To You
- KISS - Beth
- Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?