Tuesday 19 November 1991
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to When A Man Loves A Woman by Michael Bolton.
In UK Dizzy by Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff was in the top 5 hits.
The Addams Family, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1991!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1991 ?
- Reggie Nalder: Actor (Mark of Devil), dies of bone cancer at 80.
- Baltimore Orioles shortstop Cal Ripken wins his 2nd AL MVP
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Prince - Cream
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
- Roberta Flack - Set The Night To Music
- Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Curtis Stigers - I Wonder Why
- Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?