Thursday 19 November 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to How Do You Talk To An Angel by The Heights.
In UK Would I Lie To You? by Charles & Eddie was in the top 5 hits.
The Bodyguard, directed by Mick Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Tale Of The Body Thief by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sister Wendy's Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing BlaZeon: The Bio-Cyborg Challenge or Dracula Hakushaku.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1992 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 November
- Dorothy Walker Bush: Mother of President George Bush, dies at 91.
- Diane Varsi: American actress who, as a result of a sensational film debut in the super soap, "Peyton Place," 1957, earned an Oscar nomination for her portrayal of Allison MacKenzie.
- Bobby Russell: Song writer (Honey, Little Green Apples), dies at 52.
- 3 From Brooklyn opens at Helen Hayes Theater NYC for 45 performances
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?