Monday 19 November 2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Mist, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while You: Staying Young by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 19 November 2007 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 November
- Mike Gregory: English rugby league footballer (Born 1964).
- 2007 Burmese anti-government protests:
- Philippine President Gloria Arroyo says her country will not ratify the new Association of Southeast Asian Nations Charter unless the State Peace and Development Council frees opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi. (BBC)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- Pakistani Attorney General Malik Qayyum announces the Supreme Court of Pakistan has dismissed five of the six petitions against President Pervez Musharraf's re-election. (BBC)
- At least 80 people die and 100 are wounded in sectarian violence in Kurram Agency. (BBC)
- Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf rejects United States Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte's demand to lift the state of emergency.
- 2007 Zasyadko mine disaster: Rescuers continue the search for 20 trapped miners, but a union official says there is ampquotno chanceampquot for them. (BBC)
- November 2007 strikes in France: The transport workers' strike enters its sixth day, but unions have agreed to restart negotiations with SNCF on November 22. (BBC)
- Khieu Samphan, the former Khmer Rouge head of state, is charged with war crimes and crimes against humanity by a Cambodian tribunal. (BBC)
- A suicide bomber kills seven people in the Nimruz Province of Afghanistan, including the son of governor Ghulam Dastageer. (BBC)
- Israel releases 450 Palestinian prisoners ahead of the 2007 Mideast peace conference with the Palestinian Authority. (BBC)
- About 70 people die and 50 are missing after a flooding caused by cyclone Guba in the Oro Province of Papua New Guinea. (BBC)
- Six people are killed in clashes between government supporters and opposition party members during local elections in the Nigerian state of Kano. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?