Saturday 19 November 2011
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to We Found Love by Rihanna.
Immortals, directed by Tarsem Singh Dhandwar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2011
while Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching When Heaven Burns.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atom Zombie Smasher or Bust-a-Move Universe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 2011!
Which were the important events of 19 November 2011 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 November
- 2011 Syrian uprising: At least 19 people are killed across Syria by security forces as protests continue against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad. (CNN)
- At least two people are killed and over 600 injured in violent clashes with police in Cairo's Tahrir Square, following mass protests against Egypt's post-revolutionary military leadership. (Al-Jazeera)
- Muammar Gaddafi's fugitive son Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, who is wanted by the International Criminal Court, is captured in Libya. (BBC)
- Tajikistan hints that it may release a Russian pilot detained on charges of smuggling, after Russia deports hundreds of Tajik migrant workers. (''The Independent'')
- Roger Dean, an Australian nurse, is charged with murder in relation to the deaths of five residents of a nursing home in the Sydney suburb of Quakers Hill. (''The Australian'')
- English Attorney General Dominic Grieve QC seeks leave to prosecute Sky News for contempt of court over its reporting of the 2009 kidnapping of Paul and Rachel Chandler, after the news channel allegedly breached an injunction preventing the disclosure of the couple's welfare. (BBC)
- Four Metropolitan Police officers are stabbed while chasing a suspect in Kingsbury, north London. Two of the officers suffer serious injuries, while a 32-year-old male is arrested for attempted murder. (BBC)
- The United States successfully tests a new hypersonic weapon system, capable of striking targets away in under 30 minutes, as part of its Prompt Global Strike program. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2011 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?