Sunday 19 October 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 19 October 1902 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
The Mischievous Boys and the Washerwoman
The Magician and the Seven Hats
Which were the important events of 19 October 1902 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
See other famous people born on 19 October
Karl Evang: Norwegian physician and civil servant.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Why buy our paperbacks? Standard Font size of 10 for all books High Quality Paper Fulfilled by Amazon Expedited shipping 30 Days Money Back Guarantee BEWARE of Low-quality sellers Don't buy cheap paperbacks just to save a few dollars.
Leopold is delighted to publish this classic book as part of our extensive Classic Library collection. Many of the books in our collection have been out of print for decades, and therefore have not been accessible to the general public.
This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work ...
Emerson Hough was a prolific American author best known for writing western and historical novels set in the late 19th century. Many of Hough's books were turned into movies including The Covered Wagon.
Tell the world why 19 October 1902 is such a special date for you!