Saturday 19 October 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Wolfe Kahn and Roger Kahn.
Balett ur op. Mignon/Jössehäradspolska, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1907 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Roger Wolfe Kahn: American bandleader (d. 1962).
- Roger Kahn: American bandleader and composer (d. 1962).
- 1st printing of Dutch Tribune (Wijnkoop / Van Ravesteyn / Ceton)
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take Me Back to New York Town - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?