Monday 19 October 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Victor Zorza and Emilio Eduardo Massera.
The Storm Breaker, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1925 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Victor Zorza: Journalist / Russian specialist.
- Emilio Eduardo Massera: Argentine naval officer and National Reorganization Process figure (d. 2010).
- Johnny Stompanato: American homicide victim.
- Raymond Impanis: Belgium sport Champion.
- Bernard Hepton: Bradford, England -- Actor (6 Wives of Henry VIII).
- Czesław Kiszczak: Polish general and politician 11th Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Poland (d. 2015)
- Emilio Massera: Argentinian admiral (d. 2010)
- Italian army takes Somalia
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, How I Miss You Tonight - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?