Tuesday 19 October 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Yesterday by The Beatles.
In UK Tears by Ken Dodd was in the top 5 hits.
Alphaville, directed by Jean-Luc Godard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1965!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1965 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Lucio Topatigh: Hockey forward (Team Italy 1998).
- Brad Daugherty: American basketball player and sportscaster.
- Ty Pennington: American carpenter and television host.
- Maria Lee Ostapiej in La Mess: California, USA; Miss California-America (1991).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- Roy Head - Treat Her Right
- The Vogues - You're The One
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- Herman's Hermits - Just A Little Bit Better
- Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 October 1965 and get them!