Friday 19 October 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ciara Renée and Samuel Nascimento.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to I Don't Have The Heart by James Ingram.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
Night of the Living Dead, directed by Tom Savini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Four Past Midnight by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Les nuls, l'émission.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battletech: The Crescent Hawks' Revenge or Darkspyre.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1990!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1990 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ciara Renée: American actress, singer, and musician, best known for her roles on Broadway as The Witch in "Big Fish" and the lead in "Pippin," as well as portraying Esmeralda of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" at Paper Mill Playhouse and La Jolla Playhouse.
- Samuel Nascimento: TV Actor.
- Tom Kilbey: English footballer.
- Janet Leon: Swedish singer-songwriter and dancer (Play).
- Jessica Meuse: American singer.
- Samantha Munro: American Actress
- HCA, Helsinki Citizens Assembly, forms in Prague
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- James Ingram - I Don't Have The Heart
- Janet Jackson - Black Cat
- George Michael - Praying For Time
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Dino - Romeo
- Pebbles - Giving You The Benefit
- Black Box - Everybody Everybody
- After 7 - Can't Stop
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?