Saturday 19 October 2002
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maria Shabalin .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Anand, directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while From a Buick 8 by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Top Gear.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blinx: The Time Sweeper or The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 2002!
Which were the important events of 19 October 2002 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Computer chess: Chess champion Vladimir Kramnik and the computer program Deep Fritz have drawn the Brains in Bahrain match, a series of eight games, with four points each.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2002 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?