Wednesday 20 April 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Othello, directed by Ugo Falena, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1910 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 April
- Cleveland Indians Addie Joss second no-hitter, beats Chicago, 1-0.
- Comet Halley is visible from Earth.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- He's a College Boy - Paul Southe
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?