Tuesday 20 April 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
A Man There Was, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1920 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Clement Isong: Nigerian banker and politician Governor of Cross River State (d. 2000).
- Ronald Speirs: American Army officer (CO of Easy Company) (Born 1920).
- John Paul Stevens: Illinois, United States -- 103rd Supreme Court Justice (1975- ).
- John Stevens: American jurist, the 101st Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, appointed by President Gerald R. Ford.
- 7th modern Olympic games opens in Antwerp Belgium
- Phillies mgr Gravvy Cravath puts himself in as pinch hitter, his 3- run homer beats New York Giants 3-0
- Tornadoes kill 219 in Alabama and Mississippi.
- Balfour Declaration recognized, makes Palestine a British Mandate.
- Big Show ends two year run on NBC radio.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Alice Blue Gown - Edith Day (Rosario Bourdon Orchestra)
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Was There Ever a Pal Like You? - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?