Monday 20 April 1942
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Saboteur, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1942 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Yaguel Didier: French medium, called "France's first lady of second sight", friend of prominent historian Prince Michel of Greece.
- Giles Henderson: English lawyer and academic.
- Arto Paasilinna: Finnish journalist and author.
- German occupiers forbid Dutch access to their beach.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?