Tuesday 20 April 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1954!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1954 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Gilles Lupien: Canadian ice hockey player and agent.
- Myles Munroe: Bahamian pastor and author (d. 2014).
- Mieke Vogels: Belgian politician, a member of the environmentalist party Groen!.
- Dagmar Seidel: German astrologer, living in Lübeck where she runs her counseling practice since 2011.
- Golden Apple opens at Alvin Theater NYC for 125 performances
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1954 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?