Sunday 20 August 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Duncan Macrae and Jack [Weldon J] Teagarden.
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1905 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Duncan Macrae: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actor (Casino Royale, Kidnapped).
- Jack [Weldon J] Teagarden: US trombonist / actor (Meet Band Leaders).
- Jean Gebser: German-Polish philosopher, poet and linguist.
- Duncan MacRae: Scottish actor of stage, screen and television whose roles ranged from the classics to comedy.
- Jack Teagarden: American bandleader, trombonist and vocalist of blues and jazz.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1905?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?