Saturday 20 August 1994
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Stay by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Natural Born Killers, directed by Oliver Stone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1994!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1994 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
Famous Birthdays:20 August
- Archbishop Quarracino wants all homosexuals to leave Argentina
- Ferry boat sinks at Chandpur Bangladesh, 300-350 killed
- In Honolulu, Hawaii, during a circus international performance at the Neal Blaisdell Arena, a female elephant named Tyke crushes her trainer Allen Campbell to death before hundreds of horrified spectators.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories - Stay
- Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
- Coolio - Fantastic Voyage
- John Mellencamp - Wild Night
- All-4-One - I Swear
- Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- Da Brat - Funkdafied
- Ace Of Base - Don't Turn Around
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place
- Babyface - When Can I See You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?