Sunday 20 August 1995
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Josiah Jenkins and Liana Liberato.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Waterfalls by TLC.
In UK Never Forget by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Desperado, directed by Robert Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while From Potter's Field by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Clinic.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1830: Railroads & Robber Barons or Worms.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1995!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1995 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Josiah Jenkins: Vine Star.
- Liana Liberato: American actress.
- Anna Danilina: Russian-Kazakhstani tennis player.
- John E Gilmore: Tenor Saxophonist, dies at 63.
- Paul Foster: Singer, dies at 75.
- Vladimir Skutina: Writer playwright / journalist, dies at 64.
- Von McDaniel: Baseball player, dies at 56.
- William Kennedy: American black proprietor and financier.
- Hugo Pratt: Italian famous cartoon strip author, first published in 1945; the creator of the character, Corto Maltese, which made him famous in the publication, "La Bataille de la mer salee."
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?