Wednesday 20 December 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Queen Christina, directed by Rouben Mamoulian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1933!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1933 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- Henri Van Looy: Belgium sport Champion.
- Rik Van Looy Belgian cyclist (world champion: 1961).
- Jean Carnahan: American author and politician.
- Olavi Salonen: Finnish runner.
- Rik Van Looy: Belgian cyclist.
- Gordon Getty: American entrepreneur and noted family, the fourth son of John Paul Getty with his fourth wife, Ann Rork.
- Bolivia and Paraguay sign weapon cease fire.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?