Wednesday 20 December 1967
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Daydream Believer by The Monkees.
In UK Hello Goodbye by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
The Ambushers, directed by Henry Levin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1967!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1967 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- Wendy Hamilton: Detroit, Michigan -- Playmate (Dec, 1991).
- Chad Grier: Family Member.
- Duncan Kennedy in Burlington: California, USA; luger (Olympics-1994).
- Graduate, starring Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft, premieres
- 474,300 US soldiers in Vietnam
- Ian Anderson and Glenn Cornick form rock group Jethro Tull.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Union Gap - Woman, Woman
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- The Fantastic Johnny C - Boogaloo Down Broadway
- Cher - You Better Sit Down Kids
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 December 1967 and get them!