Wednesday 20 February 1901
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1901!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1901 ?
- Henry Eyring: Mexican / US chemist.
- Ren? Dub0S: St-Brice physician.
- Rene Dubos: French biologist, bacteriologist, and author, known as the father of antibiotics.
- René Dubos: French-American biologist and author (d. 1982).
- Louis Kahn: American architect designed the Salk Institute the Kimbell Art Museum and the Bangladesh Parliament Building (d. 1974).
- Muhammad Naguib: Egyptian general and politician 1st President of Egypt (d. 1984)
- Ramakrishna Rao of Bobbili: Indian lawyer and politician (d. 1978)
- Cecil Harmsworth King: English newspaper owner (d. 1987)
- Ali Muhammad Naguib: Khartoum -- President of Egypt (1952-54)
- Cecil H King: Irish / British daily newspaper publisher (Daily Mirror)
- 1st territorial legislature of Hawaii convenes
- The legislature of Hawaii Territory convenes for the first time.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- William Tell Overture: Finale - Sousa's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 February 1901 and get them!