Friday 20 February 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Huckleberry Finn, directed by William Desmond Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1920 ?
- Amédée Passemard: French military pilot, youngest pilot of French airforce in 2nd World War, 59 times in action between September 1939 and June 1940, shot down five German planes.
- Liesbeth Tonckens [Wilhelmina]: Actress / lecturer (Free People).
- Jean-Marie Vauchy: R?ch?sy EXecutives.
- Karl Albrecht: German businessman co-founded Aldi (d. 2014).
- Yevgeny Dragunov: Russian weapons designer designed the Dragunov sniper rifle (d. 1991).
- Evgeny Dragunov: Russian weapons designer (d. 1991)
- An earthquake hits Gori Georgia, killing 114.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You'd Be Surprised - Eddie Cantor
- My Isle of Golden Dreams - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 February 1920 and get them!