Tuesday 20 February 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1951 ?
- Edward Albert: American actor, the son of actor Eddie Albert and Margo.
- Bonnie Lauer: LPGA golfer.
- Edward Albert in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Jeff - Falcon Crest, Butterflies are Free).
- Kathy Baillie in Morristown: New Jersey, USA; country vocalist (Baillie and the Boys - "Oh Heart").
- Randy California [Wolfe] in Los Angeles: California, USA; guitarist (Spirit - "I Got a Line on You").
- Gordon Brown British Member of Parliament Prime Minister (2007: 2010)
- Randy California: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Spirit) (d. 1997)
- Phil Neal: English footballer and manager
- Gordon Brown: Scottish Member of Parliament, Chancellor of the Exchequer for ten years under Tony Blair before becoming British Prime Minister on June 27, 2007. In the mid-1990s, he wanted to be the next Labour Leader but was upstaged in 1997 by his friend and former roommate, Tony Blair. They initially worked well together to define their new Labour party, with Brown writing some of Blair's early campaign speeches and working as the junior partner.
- Howard Brockway: American pianist composer and educator (d. 1951).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?