Thursday 20 February 1969
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vaginal Davis and Tommy Vardell.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone.
In UK (If Paradise Is) Half As Nice by Amen Corner was in the top 5 hits.
Play Dirty, directed by Andre De Toth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nero Wolfe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1969!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1969 ?
- Vaginal Davis: American drag queen and performance artist.
- Tommy Vardell: American football player.
- Sinisa Mihajlovic: Serbian footballer.
- Danis Tanovic: Bosnian film director and screenwriter he is perhaps best known for his award-winning Bosnian movie, "No Man's Land.
- Gedo : Japanese professional wrestler.
- Siniša Mihajlović: Serbian footballer and manager
- Danis Tanović: Bosnian director and screenwriter
- Azusa Watanabe: Japanese actress
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sly & the Family Stone - Everyday People
- Tommy James and the Shondells - Crimson And Clover
- The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup
- The Doors - Touch Me
- Tyrone Davis - Can I Change My Mind
- Brooklyn Bridge - Worst That Could Happen
- The Turtles - You Showed Me
- Jay and the Americans - This Magic Moment
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - I'm Livin' In Shame
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?