Sunday 20 February 1972
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Without You by Nilsson.
In UK Son Of My Father by Chicory Tip was in the top 5 hits.
Cabaret, directed by Bob Fosse, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while The Winds Of War by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1972!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1972 ?
- Corinna Harney: Bremerhaven, Germany -- Playmate (Aug, 1991).
- K-OS: Canadian musician/rapper.
- k-os : Canadian rapper and producer.
- Brent Gretzky: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Neil Primrose: Scottish drummer (Travis).
- 1st time Cleveland Cavaliers beat the New York Knicks (111-109)
- Ard Schenk becomes world champion skater.
- Sicco Mansholt becomes chairman of European Committee.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nilsson - Without You
- Al Green - Let's Stay Together
- Carpenters - Hurting Each Other
- Climax - Precious And Few
- Three Dog Night - Never Been To Spain
- The Osmonds - Down By The Lazy River
- Don McLean - American Pie (Parts 1 and 2)
- Apollo 100 - Joy
- Robert John - The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh) (Mbube)
- Bread - Everything I Own
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?