Tuesday 20 February 1973
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Killing Me Softly With His Song by Roberta Flack.
In UK Blockbuster by The Sweet was in the top 5 hits.
Walking Tall, directed by Phil Karlson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1973!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1973 ?
- Vladimir Iiic WLAF defensive end (Barcelona Dragons: Rhein Fire).
- Kimberley Davies: Australian actress.
- 10th time New York Islanders shut-out - 4-0 versus Pittsburgh Penguins.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Deliverance - Dueling Banjos
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
- Steely Dan - Do It Again
- Edward Bear - Last Song
- Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend
- The O'Jays - Love Train
- John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?