Thursday 20 February 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
Wayne's World, directed by Penelope Spheeris, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Hideaway by Dean R. Koontz was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1992!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1992 ?
Famous Birthdays:20 February
- Roberto D'Aubuisson: Salvadoran politician (Born 1944).
- Joan Dixon: Actress (Hot Lead, Bunco Squad, Gunplay), dies at 66.
- Dick York: American actor who played the first Darren in "Bewitched," a popular long-running series starring Elizabeth Montgomery.
- Andrew Schenck: conductor, dies of melanoma at age 51.
- Private Lives opens at Broadhurst Theater NYC for 37 performances
- Dick York, American actor (Bewitched), dies of emphysema at age 63 (born 1928).
- Orthodox patriarch Shenouda III visits Netherlands.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 February 1992 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?