Thursday 20 February 2003
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to All I Have by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK All The Things She Said by Tatu was in the top 5 hits.
Old School, directed by Todd Phillips, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while 2nd Chance by James Patterson, Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Britain BC.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabela's GrandSlam Hunting: 2004 Trophies or Demonbane.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 2003!
Which were the important events of 20 February 2003 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 February
- Harry Jacunski: American football player (Born 1915).
- Mushaf Ali Mir: Pakistani Chief of the Air Staff (Born 1947).
- Ty Longley: American victim of nightclub fire, Longley was the lead guitarist of the heavy metal band, Great White, whose pyrotechnics ignited the deadly fire in a Warwick, RI nightclub in which he perished.
- During a Great White concert in West Warwick, Rhode Island, a pyrotechnics display sets the club ablaze, killing 100 and injuring over 200 others.
- University of South Florida computer engineering professor Dr. Sami Al-Arian was arrested by the FBI after he and seven others were indicted on 50 terrorism-related charges. United States Attorney General John Ashcroft alleged at a news conference that Al-Arian is the North American leader of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?