Saturday 20 January 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1906 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Antulio Segarra: United States Army officer who in 1943 became the first Puerto Rican in history to command a Regular Army Regiment.
- Ari Onassis: Greek shipping tycoon and entrepreneur who rose from refugee status to becoming one of the world's richest men.
- Guy Houzel: France Scientist.
- Aristotle Onassis: Entrepreneur.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In Dear Old Georgia - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?