Monday 20 January 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paula Wessely and Wilfred Conwell.
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1908 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Paula Wessely: Austrian actress / producer (Masquerade).
- Wilfred Conwell: Bain composer.
- Gonzalo Aguirre Beltran: Mexican anthropologist known for his studies of marginal populations.
- Fleur Cowles: American writer, editor and artist (d. 2009).
- John Ordronaux: American Civil War army surgeon, a professor of medical jurisprudence, and pioneering mental health commissioner (Born 1830).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?