Monday 20 January 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1908 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Fleur Cowles: American writer, editor and artist (d. 2009).
- Wilfred Conwell: Bain composer.
- Paula Wessely: Austrian actress / producer (Masquerade).
- Gonzalo Aguirre Beltran: Mexican anthropologist known for his studies of marginal populations.
- John Ordronaux: American Civil War army surgeon, a professor of medical jurisprudence, and pioneering mental health commissioner (Born 1830).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 January 1908 and get them!