Wednesday 20 January 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Goose Girl, directed by Frederick Thomson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1915 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Ghulam Khan: Pakistani businessman and politician 7th President of Pakistan (d. 2006).
- Albert Ouzoulias: French Communist leader of the French Resistance during World War II (1939–45) using the name of "Colonel André".
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan: President of Pakistan (d. 2006).
- C W Ceram [Kurt W Marek]: German / US writer (March of Archaeology).
- Roger Barberot: French soldier, politician and ambassador.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- If That's Your Idea of a Wonderful Time (Take Me Home) - Ada Jones
- I Want to Go Back to Michigan (Down On the Farm) - Morton Harvey
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?