Monday 20 January 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Anna Christie, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1930!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1930 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Blair Lent: American author and illustrator (d. 2009).
- Edwin Aldrin: Montclair Military man.
- Raymond Van Gestel: Belgium sport Champion.
- Edwin E "Buzz" Aldrin Jr in Montclair: New Jersey, USA; US Air Force/astronaut (Gemini 12, Apollo 11).
- Buzz Aldrin: American astronaut, the second man to walk on the moon after Neil Armstrong on 7/20/1969.
- 1st radio broadcast of Lone Ranger (WXYZ-Detroit)
- First radio broadcast of The Lone Ranger (WXYZ-Detroit).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?