Wednesday 20 January 1937
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Black Legion, directed by Archie L. Mayo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1937!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1937 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Dorothy Provine: American actress singer and dancer (d. 2010).
- Albert-Marie Monléon: French Catholic clergyman, a Dominican, who has been the bishop emeritus of Meaux since July 2012.
- Dorothy Provine in Deadwood: South Dakota, USA; actress (Good Neighbor Sam, Darn Cat).
- Bruno Georges-Picot: French banker, deputy general manager of Indosuez Private Banking.
- 1st Inauguration day on Jan 20th, (held every 4th years there-after)
- -45 degrees F (-43 degrees C), Boca, California (state record low).
- First Presidential Inauguration day on January 20th, (held every fourth years thereafter).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?