Saturday 20 January 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1951 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Iván Fischer: Hungarian conductor and composer.
- Ian Hill: English bass player (Judas Priest).
- Magomed Omarovich: Tolboyev; Russian cosmonaut.
- Ivan Fischer: Hungarian conductor.
- David Ginsburg: American executive, the President and CEO of Alliance Entertainment, Hollywood.
- Avalanches in the Alps kill 240 and bury 45,000 for a time in Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?