Monday 20 January 1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Eckstein and Norberto Fontana.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Please Mr. Postman by Carpenters.
In UK Streets Of London by Ralph McTell was in the top 5 hits.
Kurutta ippêji, directed by Teinosuke Kinugasa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Barney Miller.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crash 'N Score or Destruction Derby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1975!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1975 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- David Eckstein: American baseball player.
- Norberto Fontana: Argentinian race car driver.
- Zac Goldsmith: English journalist and politician.
- 5th NFL Pro Bowl: NFC beats AFC 17-10.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Carpenters - Please Mr. Postman
- Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain
- Barry Manilow - Mandy
- Ohio Players - Fire
- Stevie Wonder - Boogie On Reggae Woman
- Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good
- Paul Anka - One Man Woman/One Woman Man
- Donny and Marie Osmond - Morning Side Of The Mountain
- Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
- AWB - Pick Up The Pieces
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?