Wednesday 20 January 1988
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson.
In UK Heaven Is A Place On Earth by Belinda Carlisle was in the top 5 hits.
Good Morning, Vietnam, directed by Barry Levinson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Tommyknockers by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1988!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1988 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Colin Bensadon: Gibraltarian swimmer.
- Uwa Echiéjilé: Nigerian footballer.
- Nathan Jones: Australian footballer.
- Callum MacLeod: English race car driver.
- Jeffrén Suárez: Spanish footballer.
- Benjamin Ulrich: German rugby player
- Arizona committee opens hearing on impeachment of Governor Evan Mecham.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Tiffany - Could've Been
- INXS - Need You Tonight
- George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
- Whitney Houston - So Emotional
- Expose - Seasons Change
- Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
- Bangles - Hazy Shade Of Winter
- Roger - I Want To Be Your Man
- Elton John - Candle In The Wind (Live)
- Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 January 1988 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?