Sunday 20 January 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK Now You're Gone by Basshunter featuring DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheadz was in the top 5 hits.
Rambo, directed by Sylvester Stallone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breaking Bad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asphalt 4: Elite Racing or Aurora Feint.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 2008!
Which were the important events of 20 January 2008 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 January
- NFL playoffs, 2007-08:
- The New York Giants defeat the Green Bay Packers 23-20 in overtime to advance to Super Bowl XLII. (''The New York Times'')
- Chinese President Hu Jintao shakes hands with Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association leader Liu Bainian at a party-sponsored New Year's tea party. (''The Washington Post'')
- Israel blocks fuel to the Gaza City power plant, causing a citywide blackout. (CNN)
- A bus carrying pilgrims crashes near Nashik, India killing at least 37, including 5 children. (CNN)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?