Monday 20 July 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Pica, pica Compadrito, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1903 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Roger Martin: Villette-les-Arbois EXecutives.
- Gustave Thieulin: Emanville physician.
- Marien Leschi: Venaco Military man.
- Jef van de Wiele: Belgian politician.
- Jean Bretey: Vandoncourt physician.
- Giuseppe Sarto elected Pope Pius X.
- Ford Motor Company ships its first car.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Hiawatha - Dan Quinn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?