Wednesday 20 July 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1910 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Vilém Tauský: Czech-English conductor and composer (d. 2004).
- Vilem Tausky: Czech conductor and composer (d. 2004).
- Cicely Veronica Wedgwood: British historian (William the Silent).
- Ben Molenaar: Dutch writer and travel journalist, who died on 11 October 2009.
- Former Dutch Premier Abraham Kuyper acquitted of corruption
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Popular Medley No. 4 - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Popular Medley No. 2 - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?