Wednesday 20 July 1994
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Swift and Caroline Corinth.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
The Client, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Human Animal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventures of Yogi Bear or Fred Couples Golf.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1994!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1994 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
Famous Birthdays:20 July
- Major parts of Comet Shoemaker-Levy hit Jupiter (July 16th-22nd)
- Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9's Fragment Q1 hits Jupiter.
- Israel's Shimon Peres visits Jordan, the highest ranking Israeli official to do so
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?