Wednesday 20 July 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK Ghetto Gospel by 2Pac featuring Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Wedding Crashers, directed by David Dobkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Trace by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 2005!
Which were the important events of 20 July 2005 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 July
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
- Rihanna - Pon de Replay
- Missy Elliott - Lose Control
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit
- Pretty Ricky - Grind With Me
- Carrie Underwood - Inside Your Heaven
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?