Thursday 20 June 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lillian Hellman playwright (Toys in the Attic and Émile Laffon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1907 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Lillian Hellman playwright (Toys in the Attic: Little Foxes).
- Émile Laffon: French engineer and a member of the resistance in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Edmond Perot: France Painter.
- Jimmy Driftwood: American singer-songwriter and banjo player (d. 1998).
- 1st Portland Rose festival
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- No Wedding Bells for Me - Billy Murray
- The Tale The Church Bell Tolled - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?