Tuesday 20 June 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Brightman and Gail Patrick Birmingham Alabama.
The Infant at Snakeville, directed by Gilbert M. 'Broncho Billy' Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1911 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Lord Brightman: British judge of appeals.
- Gail Patrick Birmingham Alabama: USA; actress (My Man Godfrey, Love Crazy).
- Gail Patrick: Actress (My Man Godfrey), dies of Leukemia at 69.
- NAACP incorporates (New York).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Loving Soul Kiss - Sophie Tucker
- Way Down East - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?