Friday 20 June 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bruce Gordon and Ronald Hines.
True Heart Susie, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1919!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1919 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Bruce Gordon: London, England -- Actor (Frank Nitti-Untouchables).
- Ronald Hines: Dutch / British actor (Pack of Lies).
- Gilberte Voisin: Belgian child who saw a vision of the Virgin, along with her siblings Albert and Fernande on 11/29/1932.
- German government of Scheideman resigns
- Treaty of Versailles: Germany ends incorporation of Austria
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1919 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- That Tumble-Down Shack in Athlone - Sterling Trio
- A Good Man is Hard to Find - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
- Smile and the World Smiles with You - Lewis James & Peerless Quartet
- When the Boys Come Home - Louis Gravieure
- The St. Louis Blues - Al Bernard
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?