Tuesday 20 June 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1933 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Albert Mercier: French modeller-mechanic, who served as National Secretary of the CFDT (1976-1988).
- Jean Boiteux: French swimmer and Olympic champion, the first person from France to win an Olympic gold medal in Swimming.
- Brett Halsey in Santa Ana: California, USA; actress (Paul - Follow the Sun).
- Danny Aiello in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Moonstruck, Radio Days).
- Earl of Cranbrook: CEO (Nature Conservancy Council).
- Clara Zetkin: German Marxist, activist and feminist.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?