Wednesday 20 June 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brian Barder and Cornel Taranu.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1934 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Brian Barder: British high commissar (Australia).
- Cornel Taranu: Composer.
- Rossana Podesta: Italian actress.
- Alain Bancquart: French musician, director and composer.
- Mirko Pavinato: Italian soccer/football player.
- Robert Siatka:
- Wendy Craig: England, United Kingdom -- Actress (Joseph Andrews)
- Rossana Podestà: Libyan-Italian actress (d. 2013)
- Yuri Vizbor: Russian poet and actor (d. 1984)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 June 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?