Tuesday 20 June 1939
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Five Came Back, directed by John Farrow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1939.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1939!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1939 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Jean-René Fourtou: French businessman, honorary chairman of the supervisory board of Vivendi, a French multinational mass media company headquartered in Paris.
- Michael Buckley: English civil servant.
- Ramakant Desai: Indian cricketer (Born 1939).
- Budge Rogers: English rugby player and manager.
- Test flight of first rocket plane using liquid propellants.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?