Friday 20 June 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1952 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- John Goodman: American actor.
- Jayne Thobois: Noblesville, Indiana -- LPGA golfer (1995 Hawaiian-56th).
- Vince Gotera: American poet and critic.
- Gordon Marshall: English sociologist and academic.
- Larry Riley: Memphis, Tennessee -- Actor (Harry-Stir Crazy, Knots Landing).
- Vikram Seth: Indian author and poet
- Luigi Fagioli: Italian race car driver (Born 1898).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?